Friday, March 16, 2018

Free Reads

This section is for stories that are available for free for your reading enjoyment!
Click on the link below to start reading.

I, Aniyah. Click Here 


From Michelle Hardin's Dangerous Beauty Saga. I highly recommend these stories if you have not read them. I reference different topics from all four books. While waiting for Ms. Hardin to publish the next installment, hopefully it will be Lucca or Mickey, I got to thinking about some of the other characters we were introduced to. I liked the character Aniyah Clark, how she was there for Carter in the beginning and really had a strong older sister vive. Then, of course, things went horribly wrong with Carter's change and then the relationship with the man she had had a crush on for forever. I'm still holding out for Aniyah. We may not see her again in any of Ms. Hardin's future stories but I just had to scratch the itch of "what if." Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment